The Box-Worthy Cigars Pass

Started by Hot Stuff x, 01/07/2011 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wescat

The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Jackal

QuoteHot Stuff x - 1/13/2011  7:18 PM

Everyone please verify your mailing address is correct.  :thanks:

If we all do that, we won't be able to use the excuse of "I moved and the new occupants must have smoked them".

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Hot Stuff x

QuoteJackal - 1/15/2011  1:41 AM

If we all do that, we won't be able to use the excuse of "I moved and the new occupants must have smoked them".

Sorry to be a killjoy...
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Hot Stuff x

Ok, i've got Bob Cordell, Blackirish, and Richard "Ratboy" joining the pass.  This will give us the full 14 players, which is the limit I set when  I started the pass.

Once those guys get on the participants list there will be some minor shuffling of the pass order.
LES

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Jackal

QuoteHot Stuff x - 1/14/2011  9:35 AM

Sorry to be a killjoy...

So no using the Twinky defense then.  :sad:

Hot Stuff x

QuoteJackal - 1/15/2011  3:48 AM

It didn't work for him, did it?  :?:
LES

Ken Kelley

QuoteJackal - 1/14/2011  1:48 PM

QuoteHot Stuff x - 1/14/2011  9:35 AM

Sorry to be a killjoy...

Nope!  All you've got left is the FijiDM Option...take all the good ones and replace them with a lesser number of Flor de Toadholes, Boardwalks, Ron Mexico's, and the like.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Dave S.

QuoteHot Stuff x - 1/14/2011  10:51 AM

QuoteJackal - 1/15/2011  3:48 AM

It didn't work for him, did it?  :?:

I think it's only worked once . . . for Dan White (the guy who shot Harvey Milk and George Mosconi).
"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

Bob Cordell

What am I supposed to do?
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Hot Stuff x

QuoteBob Cordell - 1/15/2011  5:23 AM

What am I supposed to do?

Have another Keystone :confused:
LES

whodeeni

Great concept Les, have room for 1 more?
If smoking cigars is on the Darkside, I don't ever
want to see the light!!!

Herfin' Chef

-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

Hot Stuff x

Quotewhodeeni - 1/15/2011  1:04 PM

Sorry Excel, we have already reached the participant limit I set....did you get the invite I sent you when I started the pass?  Seems like some people were having trouble with the invitations.
LES

whodeeni

QuoteHot Stuff x - 1/15/2011  12:15 AM

Quotewhodeeni - 1/15/2011  1:04 PM

Sorry Excel, we have already reached the participant limit I set....did you get the invite I sent you when I started the pass?  Seems like some people were having trouble with the invitations.

I didn't get it Les, but i'll keep my eyes peeled for the next one! :shy:
If smoking cigars is on the Darkside, I don't ever
want to see the light!!!

wescat

Just picked up the pass from the USPS, the sticks are fine. Nice tupperdore, Les. I'll get it turned around ASAP.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

wescat

Takes and puts done, transitioned to Don. It will ship USPS Monday. Thanks for having me in your pass, Les.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Hot Stuff x

Glad to have you.  Thanks for the quick turnaround....and the great puts!
LES

DonM

I got the pass today and will do my part and have it out by Friday.  I must say Les, the best packaging of any pass I have ever received!  tons of bubble wrap, etc, everything is in great condition.

You ready for it Bob?

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

The count was off, there was a San Cristobal Classico that was not on the list so i added it

Les, I appreciate the opportunity to participate and will try to get this off to Bob tomorrow!

"The Curmudgeon"

Hot Stuff x

Thanks for fixing up the inventory.  I may have put that San Cristobal in there and missed it on the initial puts.
LES

wescat

Glad it made the trip OK, Don. The bubble wrap was Les, the pillows were my doing. I also reboxed it, as the original box was busted up when it got to me. I really like the tupperware Les used, very secure, and it has a hermetic seal. I don't think I introduced the San Cristobal.....but stranger things have happened.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

DonM

Gents, good news, I asked the wife Wednesday night if she would take the pass to the USPS and she got it out yesterday.

Now the bad news.......I got home late last night from work I had a root canal and a couple of vicodin for lunch, I see the box was not where I left it, but the address label with Bob's address was, the one that I didn't tape to the box ......  Long story short, she mailed it but it is coming right back to  Kevin in Louisiana

I feel like a real a$$ about this, and hope that you give me a break or laugh your ass off at me for doing such a stupid move.  Kevin, as a big favor, could you be kind enough as to transition this on to Bob once you get it?  Rest assured, you are being reimbursed for the inconvenience

"The Curmudgeon"

wescat

Not a problem, Don; I'll be looking for it, and get it redirected pronto. How's the tooth?
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Bob Cordell

Oh wow, I forgot I was in this one!

Sorry for the tooth!

I'll keep an eye out for it!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Jackal

QuoteDonM - 1/28/2011  4:19 AM

I feel like a real a$$ about this, and hope that you give me a break or laugh your ass off at me for doing such a stupid move.  

Don't know if Kevin is laughing his a$$ off or not, but I am  :lmao:

Get some rest, take care of the tooth and feel better Don

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.