sam's skinny pass

Started by sam a, 03/25/2011 11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herfdude

Arrived yesterday while I was out of town. Will have to get to it today since I'm leaving again this afternoon.....
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

herfdude

Double post..... oops
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

sam a

thanks for the update
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

sam a

donavan, did you mean to transition the pass without doing any puts or takes?  :confused:
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

herfdude

sam a

alright fellers... the box arrived back home today and everything looks to be in good shape. i hope you guys enjoyed it, and thanks for participating.  :-)

nwb

Quotesam a - 4/21/2011  5:15 PM

alright fellers... the box arrived back home today and everything looks to be in good shape. i hope you guys enjoyed it, and thanks for participating.  :-)

Thanks for hosting and having me.  I'd be interested in hearing what you think of the SP Bachilleres. :shades:
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.