Karma 3 - Newbies Quest for Karma

Started by ratboy, 01/20/2011 09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ratboy

Wow! Fastest pass transitions ever! Thanks guys!

Herfin' Chef

Update:
Went with Fed-Ex instead of USPS.
Wanted Phatchuck to have 'em by the weekend...
Enjoy, and thanks for having me in the pass.
 I hope my "puts" were satisfactory.

-Wayne-

-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

phatchuck

Thanks Chef!!!  Can't wait to open the box.  

After looking at the list, I'm contemplating snatching the whole thing and entering the Witness Protection Prgram.   :angel:

Did I just say that out loud?  

:smoker:
Smoke on.......

Hot Stuff x

Quotephatchuck - 2/19/2011  2:26 AM

After looking at the list, I'm contemplating snatching the whole thing and entering the Witness Protection Prgram.   :angel:

That kind of joke doesn't go over too well here....just sayin'
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Vanilla Gorilla

Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

ratboy

QuoteHot Stuff x - 2/18/2011  2:51 PM

Its ok..he is new  :biggrin: this is why we have the Karma pass.

On a side note, thanks for the puts and takes so far as well as being so insanely prompt with moving this along. :biggrin:

metalhead y cigarguy

We definitely don't need another Twinky.

Looking forward to getting the pass.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

phatchuck

Quoteratboy - 2/18/2011  10:30 PM

On a side note, thanks for the puts and takes so far as well as being so insanely prompt with moving this along. :biggrin:

Not to worry, the pass is off and on it's way to WA.  Now I know not to joke about that stuff.  ;-)  I take it that people have actually done that before.  That's a pretty s**tty thing to do, as well as pretty stupid.  So is that what a twinky is?  

Smoke on.......

ratboy

Quotephatchuck - 2/19/2011  5:10 PM

Not to worry, the pass is off and on it's way to WA.  Now I know not to joke about that stuff.  ;-)  I take it that people have actually done that before.  That's a pretty s**tty thing to do, as well as pretty stupid.  So is that what a twinky is?  

Thanks for getting it off so fast and the nice puts and takes. Unfortunately, yes we have had a few members that absconded with passes. Twinky stole one with almost 60 smokes in it (its why we now have an Unlimited pass part DEUX) and a couple of others stole some really high dollar/rare stuff. Twinky, Tex, Markinde, and a few others are really, really dirty words here.  :biggrin:

phatchuck

Quoteratboy - 2/19/2011  7:55 PM

Quotephatchuck - 2/19/2011  5:10 PM

Thanks for getting it off so fast and the nice puts and takes. Unfortunately, yes we have had a few members that absconded with passes. Twinky stole one with almost 60 smokes in it (its why we now have an Unlimited pass part DEUX) and a couple of others stole some really high dollar/rare stuff. Twinky, Tex, Markinde, and a few others are really, really dirty words here.  :biggrin:

Wow, I had no idea.  What a bunch of low-lifes. OK, no more stealing pass jokes from me.   :biggrin:
Smoke on.......

pronick

I hope it's not to late to get in. I put in a request, but I've never done one of these before.

ratboy

metalhead y cigarguy

Tracking number says it should have come yesterday. It was a no show, and the post office did not have it at their facility this morning. Hopefully the mail carrier has it on her rig and it will be here this afternoon.  :confused:

Maybe I'm just being to eager.  :dancing:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

phatchuck

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 2/23/2011  2:27 PM

Tracking number says it should have come yesterday. It was a no show, and the post office did not have it at their facility this morning. Hopefully the mail carrier has it on her rig and it will be here this afternoon.  :confused:

Maybe I'm just being to eager.  :dancing:

Event though it said it would be delivered yesterday, I assumed it would have been there today.  Last week I had a package come a day late from when the original delivery date was, so I figured this would be the same.  But that package was coming from PA to NY.  NY to WA is quite a hike, plus there was a long weekend thrown in there.  Hopefully tomorrow you'll have it.

Smoke on.......

Hot Stuff x

Quotephatchuck - 2/20/2011  11:10 PM

Wow, I had no idea.  What a bunch of low-lifes. OK, no more stealing pass jokes from me.   :biggrin:

Not to beat a dead horse, but Markinde made a joke like that just before he disappeared with the pass, so yes, it's a sensitive topic.    Thanks for your understanding, no harm done.
LES

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

nwb

QuoteHot Stuff x - 2/24/2011  7:04 AM

Quotephatchuck - 2/20/2011  11:10 PM

Not to beat a dead horse, but Markinde made a joke like that just before he disappeared with the pass, so yes, it's a sensitive topic.    Thanks for your understanding, no harm done.

Did he really!  What a douche-bag! :mad:
Chief of Shaft

Flamboyan Imports

Thanks for accepting my request.  Looking forward to participate!

Cheers,
Felix

:cigarman:
Cheers,
Felix

metalhead y cigarguy

The pass came today. Puts and Takes are done. I'll be sending it off to Les tomorrow. Thanks Richard for setting this one up.

phatchuck

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 2/24/2011  8:54 PM

The pass came today. Puts and Takes are done. I'll be sending it off to Les tomorrow. Thanks Richard for setting this one up.

See guys -- I REALLY WAS kidding about snatching the pass.  

Thanks for letting me participate, and I hope my sarcastic sense of humor will not prevent me from being in many more......   :biggrin:

I hope you enjoy that AVO Bryan.  It's smooth as silk..........

Smoke on.......

Hot Stuff x

I got the pass today.  It's Friday night here, so I'll probably get this out on Monday.
LES

metalhead y cigarguy

I'm glad it made it there okay. The tracking number wasn't working for me on my end so I wasn't sure where it was at, so I was kind of worried about it. Thanks for the update.

Hot Stuff x

pronick is next up....are you ready Nick?
LES

pronick

ratboy

QuoteHot Stuff x - 3/4/2011  4:51 PM

Thank you so much for your very generous puts Les!!!

metalhead y cigarguy

Quoteratboy - 3/4/2011  9:07 PM

QuoteHot Stuff x - 3/4/2011  4:51 PM

Thank you so much for your very generous puts Les!!!

Very nice Les.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.