Karma 3 - Newbies Quest for Karma

Started by ratboy, 01/20/2011 09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot Stuff x

Quoteratboy - 3/5/2011  2:07 PM

QuoteHot Stuff x - 3/4/2011  4:51 PM

pronick is next up....are you ready Nick?

Thank you so much for your very generous puts Les!!!

I got some nice takes, too.   Just showing the Noobs how it's done...    :shades:
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Hot Stuff x

I got this in the mail and it has been transitioned to Pronick.
LES

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

ratboy

QuoteHot Stuff x - 3/7/2011  5:36 AM

I got this in the mail and it has been transitioned to Pronick.

Thanks again Les!

pronick

I can't track with USPS. It only shows the package was picked up.

Hot Stuff x

Quotepronick - 3/10/2011  9:41 AM

I can't track with USPS. It only shows the package was picked up.

Give it a couple of days....it'll start tracking when it gets into the US.
LES

pronick

Looks like I'll get it Monday or Tuesday! :dancing:

pronick

Got it today!  :cheer: I'll be passing it tomorrow or Wednesday! This was like being a kid in a candy store! :dancing:

pronick

ratboy

Quotepronick - 3/15/2011  2:03 PM

Mailed back out today!

Thank you very much for the super quick turn around!  :bigthumbs:

Flamboyan Imports

Got the treasure chest!  It's gonna be a great weekend!

:dancing:
Cheers,
Felix

Flamboyan Imports

The treasure chest will be on its way on Monday 03/21/2011. Enjoy!

USPS: 9405 9036 9930 0035 3349 55

:cigarman:
Cheers,
Felix

Girliepiper

The Treasure Chest arrived yesterday!  We will get it back out and on it's way very soon! :dancing:

ewforbess

Processed my Takes and Puts.  Just waiting on Girliepiper to get home and do the same.  The Ziploc box
was getting too full for the lid to stay on, so I added another container.  I hope everyone on down the
list will appreciate my "Wisconsin Humidor."  I would never have thought of it -- necessity really IS the
mother of invention...
:bigthumbs:
"The cigar smoker, like the perfect lover or bagpipe player, is a calm man, slow and sure of his wind."

~ Marc Alyn ~

ratboy

Quoteewforbess - 3/24/2011  5:41 PM

Processed my Takes and Puts.  Just waiting on Girliepiper to get home and do the same.  The Ziploc box
was getting too full for the lid to stay on, so I added another container.  I hope everyone on down the
list will appreciate my "Wisconsin Humidor."  I would never have thought of it -- necessity really IS the
mother of invention...
:bigthumbs:

Thank you very much for participating and moving this along. Everyone has been doing great! Thanks again!

Girliepiper

Package shipped from Girliepiper to goathead on Friday, 03/25/2011.

FedEx tracking number:  868634715051956
Expected arrival:  Wednesday, 03/30/2011

Enjoy!
  :smoker:

goathead

herfdude did you get the box on saturday

herfdude

My mailing address is at my office so it was delivered on Saturday but I didn't get it until today. I will go through it tonight & I should have it back out in the mail tomorrow.....
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

herfdude

Too many fires today..... the pass will be in the mail tomorrow.

Didn't even have time for a single cigar today..... and when I don't have time for a cigar it's a crazy busy day..... :notamused:
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

herfdude

Pass box went out today. I will post the tracking # tomorrow.....

cocon

Keeping an eye out for it.  Thanks!!

:cigarman:
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

RODNEY

I would like to get involved if it's not too late.....
I was so poor growing up - if I wasn't a boy - I'd have had nothing to play with"
Rodney Dangerfield

Ken Kelley

QuoteRODNEY - 4/8/2011  11:03 PM

Go here....

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigpass

Find the pass you want to join and the box that says "Let Me Play Please" (or something sorta like that), click on the box, then see what happens next.  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

QuoteAlphairon - 4/8/2011  11:07 PM

Go here....

Find the pass you want to join and the box that says "Let Me Play Please" (or something sorta like that), click on the box, then see what happens next.  :biggrin:

I think he was trying to get involved in a newbie pass, and this is the only one running right now. :confused:
Chief of Shaft

Ken Kelley

Quotenwb - 4/9/2011  9:52 AM

QuoteAlphairon - 4/8/2011  11:07 PM

Go here....

I think he was trying to get involved in a newbie pass, and this is the only one running right now. :confused:

My error. I wasn't clear enough in my post. The Karma 3 pass still shows a request to join button and that's the pass for the new guys.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

Rodney - if it is too late on this pass, keep checking.  There is usually a newbie pass being started every couple of months.
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.