Happy Father's Day!

Started by theoldcc, 06/17/2007 08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theoldcc

Happy Father's Day to all you dad's and all your dad's out there.  This is a day for us to relax and smoke a fine cigar without the kids or wife gettin in the way!  Ha! If that were only true.  Whats everyone doing today?

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

mistagordo

Happy Father's Day to all!  Take time today to enjoy a good smoke or 2.  :smoker:

Anthony

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads here!!
_____

SenorPablo

Happy Father's day indeed!  I just got back from my dad's celebration BBQ.  My brother in-law and I complained about not bringing cigars.  Had my celerbation this morning with the familia.  We're home again and the put the kids down for naps.  Now is my time.  I think the wife and I will grab a bottle of wine and head out to the deck and i'll have my father's day cigar.  Just not sure what I want but i'm leaning towards the Fuente Double Chateau - been dying to try this one.  I'll let you know how it is later tonight.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

monteclaro

Happy Father's Day folks.  Hope you had a good one!  :thumbsup: Just starting to wind my weekend down from fmaily being over.

JF
Hmmm...what to smoke, what to smoke...
http://www.cigargeeks.com/humidor/default....mber=monteclaro

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.