Probably been asked and answered before...

Started by gitfiddl, 02/01/2011 08:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gitfiddl

If the Monthly Points contest runs month to month, but the ticker at the top of the forum keeps rolling...

It's February 1, 2011, but the thing at the top of the page still says:

"The points contest is under way for the month of January. The 10 members with the most points for the month have a chance to win a $25 gift certificate to CI. You can read the details HERE."

Are points for posts, reviews, etc still being gathered for January, or does someone or something wiser than me go back and take everything after 12 midnight January 31 and apply them to February's totals?

I'm not casting dispersions, I'm just curious. :confused:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Bob Cordell

Who are you all of the sudden?

Dick Tracy?

Sgt. Friday or his partner, Saturday Morning?

Micky Spillane?

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

junglepete

i sent a pm to paul earlier today regarding the matter
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

gitfiddl

QuoteBob Cordell - 2/1/2011  9:39 PM

Who are you all of the sudden?

Dick Tracy?

Sgt. Friday or his partner, Saturday Morning?

Micky Spillane?

Close... Dick Spilling.  :biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

gitfiddl

Quotejunglepete - 2/1/2011  9:44 PM

Thanks.  It's more for the satisfaction of my curiosity than anything, and to help undercut guys like Corey and Neil who wait till the last minute... :shades:

:biggrin:

nwb

I've wondered the same thing, but somehow Paul is able to do the cutoff at a certain time.  So any points from today will be counted as February, even though it doesn't show right now.
Chief of Shaft

junglepete

sent a pm to paul earlier today regarding the matter...he will be able to make the adjustment when he gets to it
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Bob Cordell

I'm still in it right, no matter what these slackers do?
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Shukpaw

Quotegitfiddl - 2/1/2011  6:48 PM

Quotejunglepete - 2/1/2011  9:44 PM

Thanks.  It's more for the satisfaction of my curiosity than anything, and to help undercut guys like Corey and Neil who wait till the last minute... :shades:

:biggrin:

Most of my points were in the first few days last month.  I was in first through about January 5th.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

SenorPablo

Details details  :-)

I got everything update...I think.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.