Larry, who are all the women?

Started by Turboknat, 03/23/2008 05:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turboknat

Hey Larry, you have been busy as a shutterbug, it looks like.  Who are all the women in the pics?

Duker511

All the time spent in the Middle East he liked the idea of a harem. :cheer:
Tim

emind56

ljlemer

QuoteTurboknat - 3/23/2008  6:03 PM

Hey Larry, you have been busy as a shutterbug, it looks like.  Who are all the women in the pics?

I met them at an exclusive search engine. I was reading The Rise and Fall of Humidity in the Humidor. They approached me.
After that, I drink, I mean plead, the Fifth.

It's amazing what you can find with a search engine. I found a lot more, some really hot, others funny, but Paul's stingy website won't let me upload pics bigger than 100 thingamajigs. And it won't let me upload an icon bigger than 50. There oughta be a law! Arrest him while I bribe, I mean lobby Congress.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

SenorPablo

I agree some nice pics there.  I like the little girl with the Opus.  Anyone you know or just a random person?

You're right - I am stingy about the upload sizes.  They add up quick $$$ in storage fees.  There are plenty of software programs out there that will help you cut the size down without a lot of noticeable difference.  See Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

mhuss

IrFanView works pretty nice as well.  It's a free download, but naturally, I cannot remember where I got it.  I know, that's a huge help!

tnt956

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.