I've been dipped in ACID!

Started by Ken Kelley, 02/17/2011 11:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

Quotekennyg - 3/17/2011  8:32 AM

QuoteAlphairon - 2/17/2011  12:23 PM

Here's an ACID bomb thrown on me by Rebecca Silverwolf because I mentioned a while back that I had never tried an ACID stick!  Thanks, Rebecca!  But remember...no good deed goes unpunished!  :biggrin:

Hey Ken, just wondering if you have tried an Acid yet ?

I happen to like acid's especially the Liquids.    :biggrin:

Ken has reviewed three of them (Blondie, Kubab Kuba and Def Sea).

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

Ken Kelley

QuoteJackal - 3/17/2011  11:37 AM

Here's an ACID bomb thrown on me by Rebecca Silverwolf because I mentioned a while back that I had never tried an ACID stick!  Thanks, Rebecca!  But remember...no good deed goes unpunished!  :biggrin:

I smoked the ACID Subculture Ronin Ridiculoso too but I haven't got around to reviewing it yet. They're all pretty good smokes when you want to try something "completely different". Would't want to have one every day though.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Romeo

Acid???/ reminds me of my teen years in the 60's :lmao:
I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

Robert LG

QuoteRomeo - 3/17/2011  12:49 PM

And my after high school years during the Acid rejuvenation era of the 90's.
Rob

Ken Kelley

QuoteRobert LG - 3/17/2011  2:28 PM

QuoteRomeo - 3/17/2011  12:49 PM

And my after high school years during the Acid rejuvenation era of the 90's.

I started my freshman year of college in 1967 so I lived through the golden years of hippiedom. I didn't participate in that era though since Adams State College in Alamosa, CO was a cowboy school. We made do with Coors. There were a bunch of guys from Denver and Colorado Springs that got into it pretty heavy though. We thought they were quite a bit on the weird side. Then I joined the USAF in 1971 and that pretty much eliminated me from any possibility of using any funny stuff.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

nwb

One of my scariest personal experiences was a friend tripping on acid at a movie theater.  Let's just say it wasn't cool.
Chief of Shaft

NES Tek

I've seen a few friends get too lose on acid. Some scary times.
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

kennyg

QuoteAlphairon - 3/17/2011  11:43 AM

QuoteJackal - 3/17/2011  11:37 AM

I smoked the ACID Subculture Ronin Ridiculoso too but I haven't got around to reviewing it yet. They're all pretty good smokes when you want to try something "completely different". Would't want to have one every day though.

Yeah I agree an acid every day would be a bit much. For a change up, or a refreshing different smoke I like them. Each one has a different composition. I'll have to read your reviews on the three you reviewed and see what you thought.
KennyG : )

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.