What Comedy Sitcom's do you watch regularly

Started by kgoings, 03/24/2008 09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kgoings

I love How I met your mother, it is hilarious! My family and I just discovered George Lopez a couple months ago...OMG that show is freaking hilarious! The entire family watches it, it is on several times a night on Nick shows.

Turboknat

Would you believe that for me, its the old shows from the 70's and earlier.  I like the old shows from way back when.

kgoings

QuoteTurboknat - 3/24/2008 7:19 PM Would you believe that for me, its the old shows from the 70's and earlier. I like the old shows from way back when.

So do I but I have seen them all! You should sit down and watch How I met your mother, that show is FUNNY!  

Well I havent see them ALL but I have seen a majority of the ones I like.

Turboknat

Yeah, its like my taste in movies...I like the old black and whites from the early golden years of movie making.

NewGuy

I liked the commercial for The Simpsons where Homer is on his kness lamenting, "Why do things keep happening to me to me that happen to stupid people?"  :lmao:

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

kgoings

QuoteNewGuy - 3/24/2008 7:25 PM I liked the commercial for The Simpsons where Homer is on his kness lamenting, "Why do things keep happening to me to me that happen to stupid people?" :lmao: Rack

I havent seen the commercial you speak of....but I laughed out loud just thinking about it!

SenorPablo

I've gotten into Two and a Half Men lately.  That show just cracks me up.  Charlie Sheen is such a pig.  I love it.  Other than that King of Queens is probably my favorite.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

kgoings

QuoteSenorPablo - 3/24/2008 7:40 PM I've gotten into Two and a Half Men lately. That show just cracks me up. Charlie Sheen is such a pig. I love it. Other than that King of Queens is probably my favorite. -Paul

Both of those are GREAT shows!

qman22

I don't really watch any comedy sitcoms.  I do like some of the cartoons on like South Park, Family Guy, and Lil Bush.  I thought Cavemen was funny as hell while it was on, but go figure, when I find a sitcom I like it only last a month  :shootme:
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

mhuss

Quoteqman22 - 3/24/2008  10:48 PM
I don't really watch any comedy sitcoms.  I do like some of the cartoons on like South Park, Family Guy, and Lil Bush.  

I don't really watch sitcoms that much, but like qman, I do really get into the animated cartoons.  Family Guy tops the list, with South Park and Aqua Teen Hunger Force right behind.

tnt956

I watch The Office and My Name is Earl (I can't wait for new episodes!).  I was watching Carpoolers and thought it was very funny.  I think it may have been canceled though.

My all time favorite is Seinfeld followed by The Simpson's, Cheers and Taxi.

qman22

Quotemhuss - 3/25/2008  10:13 AM

Quoteqman22 - 3/24/2008  10:48 PM
I don't really watch any comedy sitcoms.  I do like some of the cartoons on like South Park, Family Guy, and Lil Bush.  

I don't really watch sitcoms that much, but like qman, I do really get into the animated cartoons.  Family Guy tops the list, with South Park and Aqua Teen Hunger Force right behind.

Yeah, Aqua Teen is sweet too.  I can never find it on anymore though?
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

Duker511

"Family guy" is awsome, I watch "How I Met Your Mother" and "Two and a half Men"also, but I really like the older ones better "MASH", "Threes Company","Taxi" stuff like that."Seinfeld" is sweet too.
Tim

NewGuy

King of the Hill, for sure and American Idol
 :shades:

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

mhuss

Quoteqman22 - 3/25/2008  2:47 PM
Yeah, Aqua Teen is sweet too.  I can never find it on anymore though?

It's on Adult Swim, usually pretty late at night.  Most of the time I record them on my DVR and watch em later.

And oh yeah, I forgot to mention The Office.  Definitely a hiliarious show.  Has anyone seen the original, from England?  It's very, very funny as well.

Duker511

I forgot one of my favorites, "King Of The Hill", My dad is the NY version of Hank Hill.
Tim

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.