What action/drama sitcoms do you watch?

Started by kgoings, 03/24/2008 09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kgoings

The wife and I watch Greys Anatomy and Private Practice, she drug me kicking and screaming into that...but now I actually like it (please don't take away my man card!) The whole family watches lost, I love that show, but my wife started disliking it last year, and now my oldest daughter says it sucks...they just arent smart enough ;-) so it looks like I might be watching that alone too!

Turboknat

I love Criminal Minds, and if its not canceled yet, I loved K-ville.  Also, on the Sci/Fi area, the new Battlestar Galactica.

Turboknat

QuoteTurboknat - 3/24/2008  10:20 PM

I love Criminal Minds, and if its not canceled yet, I loved K-ville.  Also, on the Sci/Fi area, the new Battlestar Galactica.

Oh, and technically not an action/drama in the normal sense, as it is on the Food Network, but I love Iron Chef America.

kgoings

QuoteTurboknat - 3/24/2008 7:20 PM I love Criminal Minds, and if its not canceled yet, I loved K-ville. Also, on the Sci/Fi area, the new Battlestar Galactica.

What stations are K-Ville and Criminal Minds on?

I used to love to watch CSI, but I just dont have time anymore...now that my wife is a stay at home mom she watches A&E like its going out of style...all those killer shows where they review murder cases and what not (if I ever come up missing its MY WIFE! ;-) ) She loves CSI Miami.

Bob Cordell

I have watched 24 for the last 4 or 5 seasons but it seems like they are all the same now. How many times can Jack Bauer escape  in the nick of time before it gets old...I can almost anticipate what happens next at this point!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Turboknat

K ville was on Fox up until the writers strike.  I forget which channel Criminal Minds comes on.  Speaking of CSI, I love CSI Miami.

kgoings

QuoteTurboknat - 3/24/2008 7:28 PM K ville was on Fox up until the writers strike. I forget which channel Criminal Minds comes on. Speaking of CSI, I love CSI Miami.

Oh KVille is the one about the cops in Louisianna right? I havent seen that but I thought it would be good.

Astronaut318i

I'm a Stargate geek. I'd deny it, but normal people dont have 10 seasons of it on DVD...

Duker511

I watch all the Law and Orders and Criminal Minds, other than that I usually watch Discovery Channel, Animal PLanet and Food Net.
 Criminal Minds is on CBS.
Tim

tnt956

My wife and I have watched Lost from the very beginning and are hooked.  We also still watch the original CSI.

Duker511

We started watching "Lost" and "Jerhico" but lost interest I guess. I hate the week between episodes :-(
Tim

NewGuy

Law and Order, CSI, and American Idol  :lmao:

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Turboknat

Yeah, thats it.  I was really getting into that show, and suddenly, the strike hit, and that was it.  I don't know if it will be back.  It was getting good ratings, too.  But, that doesn't always matter.

minesman

Duker511

Tim

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.