Easter surprise.

Started by Duker511, 03/25/2008 07:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duker511

A couple weeks ago I was talking to my brother who I dont see very much due to the fact he lives four hours away. I was telling him that I was trying to quit smoking cigs. One of the things I was doing to quit was smoking cigars(sounds crazy I know). He asked if it was working and I said "it works as long as I can keep a good supply of cigars".
He asked me what kinds I liked, I threw out some names not thinking much about it. I guess I told him I liked Partagas Black and all Partagas.
My parents went to his house yesterday for Easter. This morning my dad shows up at my house with a brown bag. Im thinking leftovers, but no, it was a box of Partagas Black Bravo and a box of Partagas #8. What a brother, he doesnt even smoke.
I know this sounds like bragging but its not, I just dont have anyone to tell that cares as much about cigars as I do.  
Tim

SenorPablo

Very nice!  Everyone should have a brother like that!  2 boxes.  That should keep you busy.
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Sticks

What a great guy to do that. It was nice that he took time out to get you not only cigars but some excellent smokes.

ljlemer

Switching to cigars actually is a good way to quit smoking cigarettes as long as you resist the temptation to inhale the cigar.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Duker511

Quoteljlemer - 3/25/2008  7:17 PM

Switching to cigars actually is a good way to quit smoking cigarettes as long as you resist the temptation to inhale the cigar.

Ive went almost three weeks without a cigarette. When I first quit cigs. I found myself inhaling cigars alot but now that I have less nicotine in my system I dont have as much of an urge to inhale.
Tim

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.