Arcade? No console gaming forum?

Started by nerv1025, 03/11/2011 10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nerv1025

Aw, oh well.  I'm pretty good at arcade games too. I'll see if I can't give some of y'all a bit of a challenge. :)

nwb

Quotenerv1025 - 3/11/2011  11:55 AM

Aw, oh well.  I'm pretty good at arcade games too. I'll see if I can't give some of y'all a bit of a challenge. :)

I posted a thread a while back about the XBOX 360 - if you get on XBOX Live, I go by "nwb gamer".
Chief of Shaft

nerv1025

Quotenwb - 3/11/2011  11:17 AM

Quotenerv1025 - 3/11/2011  11:55 AM

I posted a thread a while back about the XBOX 360 - if you get on XBOX Live, I go by "nwb gamer".

Good deal, i'll have to look you up.  That game Home Front looks like it's gonna be pretty good.  You into FPS games?

Vanilla Gorilla

Quotenerv1025 - 3/11/2011 12:34 PM
Quotenwb - 3/11/2011 11:17 AM
Quotenerv1025 - 3/11/2011 11:55 AM Aw, oh well. I'm pretty good at arcade games too. I'll see if I can't give some of y'all a bit of a challenge. :)
Good deal, i'll have to look you up. That game Home Front looks like it's gonna be pretty good. You into FPS games?

I and my fiancé (who doesn't post here....yet...) are both active gamers. We own a PS3 and have a whole ton of first person shooters. I've been going back and collection great games from the past couple of years, and am now finishing them up so I can look forward to their new releases. I'm forever on call of duty black ops, but I have also played a lot of Resistance 2, Borderlands, Killzone 2 lately.

I'm also a huge fan of the Drake series. We own have have beaten both Drake's Fortune, and Amongst Thieves, and are both looking forward to the newest release, Drake's Deception, which comes out in November, conveniently 2 days before my 28th birthday!

Forever seaching for the perfect cigar, one puff at a time.

nerv1025

QuoteVanilla Gorilla - 3/11/2011  11:56 AM

Quotenerv1025 - 3/11/2011 12:34 PM
Quotenwb - 3/11/2011 11:17 AM
Quotenerv1025 - 3/11/2011 11:55 AM Aw, oh well. I'm pretty good at arcade games too. I'll see if I can't give some of y'all a bit of a challenge. :)
Good deal, i'll have to look you up. That game Home Front looks like it's gonna be pretty good. You into FPS games?

I and my fiancé (who doesn't post here....yet...) are both active gamers. We own a PS3 and have a whole ton of first person shooters. I've been going back and collection great games from the past couple of years, and am now finishing them up so I can look forward to their new releases. I'm forever on call of duty black ops, but I have also played a lot of Resistance 2, Borderlands, Killzone 2 lately.

I'm also a huge fan of the Drake series. We own have have beaten both Drake's Fortune, and Amongst Thieves, and are both looking forward to the newest release, Drake's Deception, which comes out in November, conveniently 2 days before my 28th birthday!

PS3 huh, I'm guessing since you've got the PS3 you don't own a 360?  I actually am the other way around, I have the 360 but don't own a ps3.  Not that I think one is better than the other, they're both awesome, just that the 360 was the cheaper of the two so that's the route I went.

nwb

Quotenerv1025 - 3/11/2011  12:34 PM
Good deal, i'll have to look you up.  That game Home Front looks like it's gonna be pretty good.  You into FPS games?

Back before I had a family, I was heavy into gaming.  Now I only play an hour here, an hour there.

My XBOX was a gift this Christmas, so I haven't bought anything beyond Black Ops.
Chief of Shaft

Beegerply

Don't play on line with my 360, but play alot of Tiger Woods and a few FPS games.
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

nerv1025

QuoteBeegerply - 3/11/2011  12:12 PM

Don't play on line with my 360, but play alot of Tiger Woods and a few FPS games.

Give Home Front a look when it comes out March 15th, like I said, it looks very promising.

Beegerply

Quotenerv1025 - 3/11/2011  12:15 PM

QuoteBeegerply - 3/11/2011  12:12 PM

Give Home Front a look when it comes out March 15th, like I said, it looks very promising.

Will look into it, Thanks
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Jackal

I just use my PS3 to play Rock Band

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

nukbucko

My xbox game tag is Nukebucko
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."  -Some Dude I don't Know

nerv1025

QuoteJackal - 3/11/2011  12:57 PM

I just use my PS3 to play Rock Band

I'm bad at real instruments, so it'd stand to reason i'd probably be just as bad at the ones for Rock Band.  :p

gitfiddl

I used to rock at Asteroids on my Atari 2600!
 :biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

nerv1025

Quotegitfiddl - 3/11/2011  2:15 PM

Wow, that's going back before I was even born and i'm 27.  You're dating yourself there man.  :lmao:

gitfiddl

Quotenerv1025 - 3/11/2011  9:24 PM

Wow, that's going back before I was even born and i'm 27.  You're dating yourself there man.  :lmao:

Believe it or not, it's still in a box around here somewhere and worked the last time I hooked it up about 5 years ago!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

87North

I was a Pac Man and Sea Quest kind of guy.  Asteroids was ok but I liked the others better.  Centipede may be my all time favorite on that system.
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

nerv1025

Quotegitfiddl - 3/12/2011  7:40 AM

Quotenerv1025 - 3/11/2011  9:24 PM

Believe it or not, it's still in a box around here somewhere and worked the last time I hooked it up about 5 years ago!

Amazing how those old consoles can work so flawlessly no matter how old they are, yet the new stuff breaks like it's nothing.

grabow66

If at first you dont succeed you are running about average.

horrido

Using Atari 520 ST color damn fine box I must say.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Romeo

Wish I could game..but I can't get my darn kid off the games lol :shades:
I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

lubrix

QuoteBrlesq - 8/15/2011  8:55 AM

Commodore 64!!
Nice old school!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

ROTHNH

Quotelubrix - 8/15/2011  9:56 AM

QuoteBrlesq - 8/15/2011  8:55 AM

Commodore 64!!
Nice old school!.

I've an Atari 800 system with the 8 inch disk drive, Atari Word Processing cartridge and a few Game Cartridges and a whopping 48KB of memory stored away -- we got it new in 1981.

Shukpaw

I have both a PS3 and a 360.  I haven't been playing much.  I probably haven't used the PS3 in over a year.  My 360 user name is also Shukpaw.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.