Big and Tall 2011

Started by gitfiddl, 03/24/2011 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herfdude

Got it today & working on the takes & puts as I type...... If all goes well I'll have it back on the road today....

:biggrin:
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

gitfiddl

Quoteherfdude - 6/24/2011  3:54 PM

Got it today & working on the takes & puts as I type...... If all goes well I'll have it back on the road today....

:biggrin:

Nicely done, my friend.  Heads up, Don!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

DonM

Got the box last night, bunch of nice cigars!  I will have it on its way to you today Dave

"The Curmudgeon"

gitfiddl

QuoteDonM - 6/28/2011  8:21 AM

Got the box last night, bunch of nice cigars!  I will have it on its way to you today Dave

Looking forward to it!
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

DonM

Its headed your way, thanks for letting me participate!

"The Curmudgeon"

gitfiddl

QuoteDonM - 6/28/2011  10:33 AM

Its headed your way, thanks for letting me participate!

You're quite welcome.  Thanks for taking part.

gitfiddl

Well, guys, the pass is home.  I'd like to thank those that participated for their generosity in their "puts", and for being a part of the first pass I started.  Horrido, I didn't list you as a member on the pass, but as we discussed, if you'll walk me through the international shipping mess, I'm still willing to work something out with you on an individual basis.

Thanks again, guys!

vestidosdenovia

il commen?a à s'éloigner tout en parlant à son interlocuteur. interlocuteur. abendkleider günstig

herfdude

The pass was great, thanks for doing it as well as letting me participate....
"I have made it a rule never to smoke more than one cigar at a time."  Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.