Big and Tall 2011

Started by gitfiddl, 03/24/2011 08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

Can we get a list of cigars for this one?

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

gitfiddl

QuoteJackal - 4/19/2011  4:25 PM

Can we get a list of cigars for this one?

Yes, Lord Jackal! :biggrin: I apologize to everyone for the delay in getting this one started.  I was trying to figure out how to get horrido in.  I'm just going to put him last and I'll just do a trade of sorts with him at the end.  And then my youngest son moved back in for a bit and I just haven't had the time.  I'll have the list posted by tomorrow night.

The rules I specified are guidelines, not written on stone.  I'm doing this primarily to get me out of my "Robusto Rut" and try different cigars.  I locking this one up and will get to work on the list...

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

gitfiddl

Okay.  Sorry for the delay.  Major drama at the Casa d'Dave, but we won't go into that.  I've posted the initial list of cigars and updated the order.  Chip, you're first on the list.  Let me know if you're ready.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

metalhead y cigarguy

Priorities man. Where are your priorities? You know Cigar Geeks comes first.  :biggrin:

Looks like a good list of cigars.
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

cocon

Ready - bring it on!!

:smoker2:
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

Ken Kelley

I see that with the revised lineup I'm after Bob. Do you suppose we can pry him away from his Facebook Coochie Hunt long enough to send the pass on?  :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

gitfiddl

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 4/21/2011  6:50 PM

Priorities man. Where are your priorities? You know Cigar Geeks comes first.  :biggrin:

How old are your kids?  Sibling rivalry between a 19 and 25 year old, who are also bandmates is living Hell.  Compound that by the fact that the eldest is the product of a previous marriage, and the youngest the product of my current and hopefully last.  I know, TMI!  Neither one has any sense of logistics or planning.  I dropped $135 on a bus ticket for a 14 hour ride from Jax to Winston-Salem.  Two weeks' out, he could have had a plane ticket for $100!  Dumb-ass kids!

cocon

QuoteAlphairon - 4/21/2011  7:13 PM

I see that with the revised lineup I'm after Bob. Do you suppose we can pry him away from his Facebook Coochie Hunt long enough to send the pass on?  :biggrin:

I am before Bob, never having sent anything to him in TN is there any tricks or special codes??  I am sure he used to getting plain brown wrapped packages...

:lmao:
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

gitfiddl

Quotecocon - 4/21/2011  8:02 PM

QuoteAlphairon - 4/21/2011  7:13 PM

I am before Bob, never having sent anything to him in TN is there any tricks or special codes??  I am sure he used to getting plain brown wrapped packages...

:lmao:

He likes painted toenails, if that helps...
 :shades:

metalhead y cigarguy

Quotegitfiddl - 4/21/2011  4:49 PM

How old are your kids?  Sibling rivalry between a 19 and 25 year old, who are also bandmates is living Hell.  Compound that by the fact that the eldest is the product of a previous marriage, and the youngest the product of my current and hopefully last.  I know, TMI!  Neither one has any sense of logistics or planning.  I dropped $135 on a bus ticket for a 14 hour ride from Jax to Winston-Salem.  Two weeks' out, he could have had a plane ticket for $100!  Dumb-ass kids!

My twin boys will be 5 in a couple months. I have an entirely different set of problems to deal with.  :hitme:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

gitfiddl

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 4/21/2011  10:07 PM

Quotegitfiddl - 4/21/2011  4:49 PM

My twin boys will be 5 in a couple months. I have an entirely different set of problems to deal with.  :hitme:

Okay, you win!
 ;-)

gitfiddl

Sorry for the delay.  Due some unforeseen familial fiscal issues that have intruded on my "fun money", I've had to delay the initial shipment until this Wednesday.  This pass is still alive and well, though.  I apologize to all those involved if I've caused any strain.  Jason, I owe you one!

cocon

Hey, no problem. Been there.  Wife, kids, dogs, cat......

;-)
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

gitfiddl

Quotecocon - 4/25/2011  8:57 PM

Hey, no problem. Been there.  Wife, kids, dogs, cat......

;-)

It's on its way, Chip.  You should have it Friday.

cocon

I will be on the look out - thanks!!

WOOOOO - Ric Flair

gitfiddl

Quotecocon - 4/27/2011  8:03 PM

I will be on the look out - thanks!!

You get it?

cocon

It was sitting on the kitchen table when I got home last night.

Looks good!

:biggrin:
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

gitfiddl

Quotecocon - 4/30/2011  2:37 PM

It was sitting on the kitchen table when I got home last night.

Looks good!

Have at it, Chris.

cocon

Not sure who Chris is  :confused: , but Chip likes the h*** out of it!
LOL

;-)

WOOOOO - Ric Flair

gitfiddl

Quotecocon - 4/30/2011  6:56 PM

Not sure who Chris is  :confused: , but Chip likes the h*** out of it!
LOL

;-)

Sorry about the confusion, Fred!
 :shamebag:

cocon

Shipping out today to Bob in the Vol State!

Will post the tracking number tonight.

WOOOOO - Ric Flair

gitfiddl

Quotecocon - 5/2/2011  9:35 AM

Shipping out today to Bob in the Vol State!

Will post the tracking number tonight.

Cool!

cocon

Tracking number: 0310 1230 0001 6455 0182

BTW - Dave, Really nice stick line-up!!

Thanks for letting me play!!

WOOOOO - Ric Flair

gitfiddl

Quotecocon - 5/2/2011  8:27 PM

Tracking number: 0310 1230 0001 6455 0182

BTW - Dave, Really nice stick line-up!!

Thanks for letting me play!!

You're very welcome, CHIP (did I get it right this time?)!  Thanks for playing.  I'm hoping the Oliva V makes it back to me (hint, hint!).  As for the initial line-up, there's nothing outrageous in there.  I tried to pick out some cigars that I liked that had not been heavily reviewed, as well as some favorites of mine.  And thanks also for the fast turnaround.

Bob Cordell

I got this one today, I'll get it turned around in the next couple of days, tomorrow is my daughters birthday dinner so it looks like Friday will be the earliest I can get it out!

Later!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.