Car Cigar Lighters

Started by Astronaut318i, 03/30/2008 08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astronaut318i

My next experiment, will be for the purpose of studying the effect of donuts on cigar lighting.

I will engage in a series of donuts while I light my cigar with the car lighter, and I will keep going until that sucker is flaming.

In all fairness though, the engine wasnt running, so perhaps the battery alone cant provide the firepower necessary. So I might give it another chance on down the line. Y'know, for the sake of science.

NewGuy

At any rate that had to be the most fun experiment you ever did! T. Edison might say "It was a bright idea", A.G. Bell, "Busy signal? Yea, I know." Einstein, "Your success was relative." G.W. Carver, "Try soaking the foot of the cigar with peanut oil next time." and last but not least (did I hear someone say "whew") H. Ford, "No, no, thats INternal combustion!"

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Astronaut318i

Well it was close to the most exciting experiment I've done. But that honor goes to an incident involving a lady and a can of whipped cream...

But it was a pleasure taking one for the team.

NewGuy

S. Frued might say, "You were expressing your desire for a flavored cigar." Again, nice field work!

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Astronaut318i

You are a quote machine tonight. Do you kids' birthday parties too?

NewGuy

Not anymore, but there was a time - no joke!

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.