Cigar Geeks Northwest Get Together

Started by Shukpaw, 03/26/2011 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalhead y cigarguy

Whose bringing the White Owls?  :confused:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

mcdimond

I finally have my schedule (mostly) under control & am sooooo ready for this get together!

See you guys soon. :biggrin:
Michael

Fun Fact:
Groucho Marx suffered from insomnia, which he claimed was due to a financial loss in the stock market. When he suffered from insomnia, he used to call people up in the middle of the night and insult them. In the 1950s Groucho was invited to take a tour of the New York Stock Exchange. While in the observation booth, he grabbed the public address system handset and began singing "Lydia the Tattooed Lady". Upon hearing silence coming from the trading floor, he walked into view, was given a loud cheer by the traders, and shouted, "Gentlemen, in 1929 I lost eight hundred thousand dollars on this floor, and I intend to get my money's worth!" For fifteen minutes, he sang, danced, told jokes, and all this time, the Wall Street stock ticker was running blank.

Brlesq

Wish I was on your side of the country because this sounds like a great get-together.

Have fun guys!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

nwb

QuoteBrlesq - 7/8/2011  7:17 AM

Wish I was on your side of the country because this sounds like a great get-together.

Have fun guys!

x2!
Chief of Shaft

MT21

Glad to see you can make it Michael!  This will be a great occasion.
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

MT21

Got off an hour early from work.  Got the grill going and got the pork shoulder on.  I'll let it go all night at about 220 deg till tomorrow morning.

It's gonna be awesome!
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

metalhead y cigarguy

QuoteHerb - 7/8/2011  4:27 PM

Got off an hour early from work.  Got the grill going and got the pork shoulder on.  I'll let it go all night at about 220 deg till tomorrow morning.

It's gonna be awesome!

I didn't know you were fixing pork.  Mmmmm... Pork *drool*  :rocker:

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

DonM

Quotenwb - 7/8/2011  7:41 AM

Have fun guys!

x2!

X3 Have fun guys!

"The Curmudgeon"

87North

QuoteDonM - 7/9/2011  8:05 AM

Quotenwb - 7/8/2011  7:41 AM

Have fun guys!

x2!

X3 Have fun guys!

x4  I envy you fellas.  Have a great time!  :biggrin:
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

metalhead y cigarguy

Hey, just checking in to say we're having a great time. Good food, thanks Mark, good conversation, great weather and good cigars. We're currently head to Tacoma to take in minor league ballgame.

Brlesq

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 7/9/2011  9:45 PM

Hey, just checking in to say we're having a great time. Good food, thanks Mark, good conversation, great weather and good cigars. We're currently head to Tacoma to take in minor league ballgame.

What time do the midget strippers arrive?   :confused:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

MT21

Gurkha free zone.

wlfwalleye

Wish I could have joined you guys.  Sounds like you are having a good time!

metalhead y cigarguy

I'd like to think that David and Kyle were there in spirit as I was wearing the shirt David got me and the hat that Kyle gave me. Larry was in spirit too as we smoke multiple cigars in a short period of time but Larry would have smoked them all by himself.  :biggrin:

Beegerply

Thanks for sharing looks like everyone is having a good time.
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

SenorPablo

Very cool guys!  Looks like it was a great time.  The view is incredible from the deck.  Wish I could have been there.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

87North

Great pics and it looks to be a great time.  Still envious fellas, but I'm glad y'all had a good get together.
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

NES Tek

Wish I could have made it. Looks like fun!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Brlesq

Looks like you guys need a bigger ashtray!  Nice weather, good friends, great cigars . . . what else could a man want?
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

cmmayo

So great seeing some geeks hanging out.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

metalhead y cigarguy

Well the NW Geeks weekends has come to a close.  :-(

We all had a great time and Neil was an excellent host. We all received some excellent cigars from one another, had some good conversation, good food, and took in a good ballgame... Neil, next year we want a guaranteed win.  :biggrin: We had good weather and the view was great (right on Puget Sound). It brought back a lot of childhood memories for me when we would visit my aunt that lived right on Puget Sound in Gig Harbor. Definitely an awesome weekend.

Next year we're hoping more of you can make the trip.

Thanks again for your cigars and pulled pork Mark. Thank you Michael for your generosity with your cigar box-o-plenty and for driving. A BIG thanks to Neil for hosting, making us feel at home, providing good food and bombing us with good sticks.

:bigthumbs: :rocker:

nwb

Looks like you guys had a great time!
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

We want to see the Pineapple White Owl pictures! Smiley
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

MT21

QuoteBrlesq - 7/10/2011  3:36 PM

We want to see the Pineapple White Owl pictures! Smiley

Just paste it into Google Images and you'll see a bunch of Pineapple White Owls!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Gurkha free zone.

MT21

What a great time we had!  First of all, it was a great pleasure to meet everyone for the first time.

Thank you Bryan and Michael for sharing and bombing us with cigars.  Thank you Neil for that awesome bomb you dropped on each of us!

A very special Thank You to Neil for opening up your vacation home to us and giving us a place to meet.  Your hospitality and generosity is beyond measure!

I hope that more of the CG family can hook up around the country like we were able to do yesterday.

God Bless You and we'll see you on the site.

:bigthumbs:  :thanx:  :smoker:

Gurkha free zone.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.