The Shrinking Pass

Started by nwb, 04/06/2011 08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wescat

Nate, Corey, thanks to you both for the kind words. Y'all do take good care, and Enjoy the Tobacco.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

cmmayo

I will pick it up tomorrow after work. And my giant auction order is coming in at the same time. That's perfect. I'll have a lot of new stuff to work with.

:thumbsup:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

cmmayo

Got it!

I'll get it back on the road this weekend.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

zac

I smoked the Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas I pulled from this pass.  This was my first time with this stick.  That was a really nice smoke.  It's medium body and flavors went great with my morning coffee on the way into work.

I am glad I bought a 10 pack of these last week from CI (even without trying one).

:-)

nwb

Quotezac - 5/6/2011  10:38 AM

I smoked the Don Pepin Garcia Vegas Cubanas I pulled from this pass.  This was my first time with this stick.  That was a really nice smoke.  It's medium body and flavors went great with my morning coffee on the way into work.

I am glad I bought a 10 pack of these last week from CI (even without trying one)
 :-)

I'm converting people to this cigar one smoker at a time. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

cmmayo

I'm going to have to wait and get the pass back out on Monday. Hope that's okay.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

nwb

Chief of Shaft

cmmayo

Puts and takes submitted...
Box taped up.
Mail tomorrow.

THANKS FOR THE FUN, NATHAN, EVERYONE!    :biggrin:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

cmmayo

Oh, and I threw in the Man O'War Figurado, which is neither short nor thin, since I'm close to the middle of the pass and the rules mention doing so....

Cool pass idea.
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

nwb

Nice puts, Corey!  Thanks for the update.
Chief of Shaft

cmmayo

On its way to RATBOY!
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

cmmayo

Ratboy is in for a surprise this week. He has 2 passes headed his way and I see from my PM sitting in my OUTBOX that he hasn't read the "heads up" message I sent him.

--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

nwb

Quotecmmayo - 5/10/2011  8:12 PM

Ratboy is in for a surprise this week. He has 2 passes headed his way and I see from my PM sitting in my OUTBOX that he hasn't read the "heads up" message I sent him.

Hopefully someone is at home to get them out of the elements... :-(
Chief of Shaft

cmmayo

...out for delivery, according to USPS...

RATBOY, WHERE ARE YOU!!!!???????!?!?!?!?

:-(
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

ratboy

Just got back tonight from a lovely 2 weeks in Nashville. Sorry guys. Pass is received and safe and sound. Trip was totally unexpected and rather hairy. Got a nifty new toy out of it in the form of a PSG-1 clone though :) Ill look the pass over and get it back out by Friday. Thanks!

nwb

Thanks for the update.  Glad you had a good time!
Chief of Shaft

ratboy

On its way to Akira. Should get it on Monday or Tuesday. Thanks guys!

nwb

Quoteratboy - 5/13/2011  10:25 PM

Thanks!  Nice puts. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

akira

Quoteratboy - 5/13/2011  7:25 PM

Sounds good. I'm ready.
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

akira

Damn, I just checked the tracking and it looks like this one has been delayed for "mechanical reasons."
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

nwb

Quoteakira - 5/17/2011  4:31 PM

Damn, I just checked the tracking and it looks like this one has been delayed for "mechanical reasons."

Not once, but twice! :mad:

Mike - I know you said you would be traveling soon.  Is this going to cause a problem?
Chief of Shaft

akira

The timing will be fine.  I still have a couple weeks before I head out.

akira

I will see NesTek on Sunday for a round of golf so I will hand this off then.  

Thanks for having me.

nwb

Chief of Shaft

nwb

FYI Nick - I changed the order and moved Jackal after you.
Chief of Shaft

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.