Apology / Payback's a Bitch BOMB!!!

Started by metalhead y cigarguy, 04/14/2011 01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metalhead y cigarguy

QuoteNES Tek - 4/15/2011  2:10 PM

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 4/15/2011  2:09 PM

Quotekola - 4/15/2011  1:27 PM

Hey Bryan, glad you got the package.  Somehow the sheet that belonged with it didn't make it into the box.

Left Hand's Fade To Black is one of my favorite beers, but some people find the flavors a bit too bold for their tastes. The Washington Porter is brewed just down the road 30 minutes from me at historic Williamsburg. The Legends brewery is even closer, and their Brown Ale is among the better ones available anywhere (imho). Old Engine Oil is just good stuff

I'd be interested in hearing what you think of each of the beers, and hopefully you find the cigars enjoyable too.

I'll definitely let you know how they are. I was going to crack one open last night, but I had one of my Quilter's Irish Death's sitting in the fridge, so I went with that instead. Man I love that beer. As for the cigars... they will be enjoyed for sure.

The specialty beer shop in town carries Left Hand products, so if the Fade to Black is good then I'm hoping I'll be able to get more.

I need to look for that Quilter's Irish Death around here. That stuff was amazing! It would taste even better if I had one at my desk right now!

According to their website the only retailers that I can see are in Washington. Maybe you can convince one of your local shops to contact them and purchase some. The shop I buy mine from has person that either goes to the Seattle area (north) or the Tri-Cities area (east) and buys like 10 cases at a time.

http://www.ironhorsebrewery.com/brewery/history/

If you're interested maybe we can work out a trade and I can send you some more. :biggrin:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

horrido

"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.