A Pair OF Aces

Started by goathead, 04/23/2011 04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shukpaw

Alright.  I'm in. Thanks.
I'm right 98% of the time.  Who cares about the other 3%?

goathead

QuoteShukpaw - 4/25/2011 8:50 PM Alright. I'm in. Thanks.
cool thanks

goathead

Mark,

So that you can be included in the pass, we're going to do a virtual pass for you the way it was done for Vanilla Gorilla. You will be last in the pass order. Jackal is before you, he will send the pass back to me after he takes and puts. You can put your takes and puts on the pass screen after Jackal does his and then I will send you your takes as soon as the pass gets back to me from Jackal. At the same time you will send me your puts. This way you avoid any possible taxes on the box if customs decides to check the it and the shipping cost remains low for everyone.

jharrisx5

Now that's some BOTL stuff going on right there!

:respekt:
Puff Puff Give....

smoke 1

Quotegoathead - 4/26/2011  12:34 AM

Mark,

So that you can be included in the pass, we're going to do a virtual pass for you the way it was done for Vanilla Gorilla. You will be last in the pass order. Jackal is before you, he will send the pass back to me after he takes and puts. You can put your takes and puts on the pass screen after Jackal does his and then I will send you your takes as soon as the pass gets back to me from Jackal. At the same time you will send me your puts. This way you avoid any possible taxes on the box if customs decides to check the it and the shipping cost remains low for everyone.

Nice !!!  Works well for everyone !
-Brian

vw77guy

Invite accepted.  Looking forward to it. :biggrin:

Brlesq

Quotegoathead - 4/26/2011  12:34 AM

Mark,

:thumbsup: Way to go, goathead!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

goathead

ok the pass is going to be sent out tomorrow

goathead

mike its on the way

akira

Quotegoathead - 4/28/2011  6:09 PM

mike its on the way

Bring it on!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

akira

This came in last night and I should be able to get it out today.  Thanks!
"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'" -Jack Handy

akira

This is on its way to Smoke1.  Thanks again for including me.

goathead

smoke 1

Ready and waiting !!
-Brian

smoke 1

Received the pass today. Will turn around Monday

-Brian

Romeo

Am excited my first pass  :dancing:
I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

smoke 1

My apologies to everyone.  I am at home today with a sick daughter.  This will go out Tuesday.  Sorry for the delay

-Brian

Romeo

no problem hope everyone gets well soon
I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

smoke 1

On its way to Romeo

Thanks for having me Daniel !!

-Brian

Romeo

got the package today sending out today thank you for adding me

confirmation number is 9101 9690 1038 3325 9981 76
 :dancing:

vw77guy

Really looking forward to participating.  What mail service does everyone use to get a tracking number?

goathead

I use USPS with delivery confirmation

Romeo

I also used USPS with a tracking number...alot of cigars in this pass

vw77guy

Cool.  Thanks guys.  Again, can't wait!

Herfin' Chef

Got the pass today, will have puts and takes done and shipped out hopefully by Mon.

Thanx for having me..

-w-
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.