A Pair OF Aces

Started by goathead, 04/23/2011 04:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goathead

Herfin' Chef

Puts and takes updated, USPS here I come....stand by to receive, and thank you.
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

Herfin' Chef

-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

goathead

QuoteHerfin' Chef - 5/16/2011 7:39 PM Heads up Chip!

hey can you transition the pass to the next person on the list ....

its under cigar on the very bottom of the page click on the down arrow pick the person after your name then click submit, it will go to the next page and click on submit again

Herfin' Chef

NOW! it's official.....
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

cocon

WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

cocon

Package was sitting on my work bench when I got home!  Looks good, thanks!!

:cigarman:
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Herfin' Chef

Yeah man...have fun with that....
-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Romeo

some tuff choices!!!
I think there's to much smoke In this cigar shop I once heard someone say before I threw them out !

goathead

Quotecocon - 5/18/2011 5:23 PM Package was sitting on my work bench when I got home! Looks good, thanks!! :cigarman:

hey whats going on with the pass

cocon

Got it, had to go out of town last night for work. Was in NWB's part of the world - Atl.  Just got back. Will have it out by Monday.

WOOOOO - Ric Flair

goathead

Quotecocon - 5/20/2011 3:10 PM Got it, had to go out of town last night for work. Was in NWB's part of the world - Atl. Just got back. Will have it out by Monday.
ok cool just wondering from your last post

gitfiddl

Quotecocon - 5/20/2011  6:10 PM

Got it, had to go out of town last night for work. Was in NWB's part of the world - Atl.  Just got back. Will have it out by Monday.

Slacker! :biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

cocon

Sorry, I don't have a cushy govt. job!!  Gotta go where the boss sends me!!  

Just watch the puts  :shades: (hint, hint).

Have a good weekend..... :cigarguy:
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

gitfiddl

Quotecocon - 5/20/2011  7:32 PM

Sorry, I don't have a cushy govt. job!!  Gotta go where the boss sends me!!  

Just watch the puts  :shades: (hint, hint).

Have a good weekend..... :cigarguy:

No worries on my end! :biggrin:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

nwb

Did you get to hit any B&Ms?
Chief of Shaft

gitfiddl

Quotenwb - 5/20/2011  10:11 PM

Did you get to hit any B&Ms?

Brazilians and Mexicans?  :-0  

Sorry, channeling my inner Steve Martin...

cocon

Sadly did not have time. :-( Next time fo' sure!!

WOOOOO - Ric Flair

cocon

Repacked and shipping out Monday. I will post tracking numbers and trans. it Monday night.

Thanks for letting me play...

:thanx:
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

cocon

WOOOOO - Ric Flair

vw77guy

Letting everyone know that my address has changed.  I will PM Rich directly since he'll be before me.

gitfiddl

I got the pass today.  I'm not sure if I can get by the PO tomorrow; if not I should have it on the way Saturday morning.

One of the DPG Cuban Classics was getting really beat up.  It was put in without cello.  That's one reason I started leaving my sticks in the cello.  I pulled it and replaced it with another from my stash, in case someone down the line wanted to pull them.  My son will smoke the injured player while we're grilling tomorrow night, I'm sure.  I'll do my P&T's later.

goathead

Quotegitfiddl - 5/26/2011 2:17 PM I got the pass today. I'm not sure if I can get by the PO tomorrow; if not I should have it on the way Saturday morning. One of the DPG Cuban Classics was getting really beat up. It was put in without cello. That's one reason I started leaving my sticks in the cello. I pulled it and replaced it with another from my stash, in case someone down the line wanted to pull them. My son will smoke the injured player while we're grilling tomorrow night, I'm sure. I'll do my P&T's later.

thanks David

gitfiddl

Quotegoathead - 5/26/2011  7:56 PM

Quotegitfiddl - 5/26/2011 2:17 PM I got the pass today. I'm not sure if I can get by the PO tomorrow; if not I should have it on the way Saturday morning. One of the DPG Cuban Classics was getting really beat up. It was put in without cello. That's one reason I started leaving my sticks in the cello. I pulled it and replaced it with another from my stash, in case someone down the line wanted to pull them. My son will smoke the injured player while we're grilling tomorrow night, I'm sure. I'll do my P&T's later.

thanks David

No sweat.  And it looks like our roomie may be able to get it out tomorrow.  If he does, I'll post a tracking number tomorrow when I get home.  I'd forgotten all about it being a long weekend.  I threw a couple air-pillows in the tupperware to keep the sticks from rattling around so much.  I posted my puts and takes.  I hope they're okay.

Just a hint to all those involved in any passes:  The USPS is about as good at handling packages as are the luggage crews for the airlines.  I've paid more for cases for some of my musical gear than I paid for the gear itself.  Here's an pretty accurate depiction of the way packages are handled: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhoOuxN8cyw

Leave your cigars in the cello, or at least keep some old cellos to slide your puts into for shipment if you chose to store your cigars nude.

gitfiddl

The pass has been transitioned to Dylan (hornsfan).  It should hit his doorstep Tuesday, 05/31.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.