BOOM!!! I've been hit by Bruce. (updated pic)

Started by metalhead y cigarguy, 04/19/2011 11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herfin' Chef

-w-  
(unofficial Man of War)

Stimulating the American economy...One cigar at a time

Hot Stuff x

Quotemetalhead y cigarguy - 4/21/2011  7:14 PM

Enjoying an Onyx Reserve Churchill and sporting my new Slipknot glass wear. Notice the Slipknot shirt as well as me standing in front of my Slipknot poster. :rocker:

(click to enlarge)

Thanks again Bruce!

If they start selling Slipknot cigars you'll really be set...
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

NES Tek

"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Bob Cordell

QuoteHot Stuff x - 4/21/2011  10:02 AM

Enjoying an Onyx Reserve Churchill and sporting my new Slipknot glass wear. Notice the Slipknot shirt as well as me standing in front of my Slipknot poster. :rocker:

(click to enlarge)

Thanks again Bruce!

Slipknot is a bit much for me, those young fellas back in the kitchen play them sometimes. It makes me nervous cause' it sounds like the elevator music in hell!

:-(
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

nwb

QuoteBob Cordell - 4/21/2011  11:18 AM
Slipknot is a bit much for me, those young fellas back in the kitchen play them sometimes. It makes me nervous cause' it sounds like the elevator music in hell!

:lmao:  :lmao:
Chief of Shaft

sam a

QuoteBob Cordell - 4/21/2011  8:18 AM

(click to enlarge)

Thanks again Bruce!

how come you have to take a stairway to heaven, but hell gets its own elevators?
Any cigars portrayed in this post that appear to be Cuban in origin are completely fictional in nature. Any resemblance between these cigars and actual Cuban cigars is unintended and purely coincidental.

cmmayo

Quotesam a - 4/21/2011  11:01 AM

(click to enlarge)

Thanks again Bruce!

how come you have to take a stairway to heaven, but hell gets its own elevators?

:biggrin:  :lmao:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Bob Cordell

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

metalhead y cigarguy

Quotesam a - 4/21/2011  9:01 AM

(click to enlarge)

Thanks again Bruce!

Its easy to get into Hell, but it takes strength and focus along a narrow path to reach Heaven.  :confused:
I'm a Guru playing a Guru disguised as another Guru. 

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=metalhead+y+cigarguy

Instagram: metalhead_cigarguy

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.