oasis with beads

Started by cigarnewbe, 05/01/2011 12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cigarnewbe

Hello, I have an oasis humidifier and I put the RH beads(little hard ones) in the water chamber and was wondering if it will work o.k. with this set up? :confused:  :confused:

gitfiddl

I have no idea.  I thought the Oasis was pretty much good to go on its own. :confused:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Dave S.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

nwb

Are you talking about the electronic Cigar Oasis?
Chief of Shaft

cigarnewbe

Yes, The foam on the inside had been removed/

nwb

If you are talking about these:

http://www.cigaroasis.com/

I'm not sure how it will work.  However, why modify it?
Chief of Shaft

cigarnewbe

I had received it that way.

Jackal

QuoteDave S. - 5/1/2011  10:21 AM

Jackal will know.

I have no idea.  I have never worked with any of the active humidification systems.  I am still in cave-man era, using foam and PG solution.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

vw77guy

:confused: dunno.  I do love the beads though.  Good luck.

nwb

Quotecigarnewbe - 5/1/2011  10:33 PM

I had received it that way.

Is it a matter of buying a new cartridge or has it been permanently modified?  I've had a couple of versions of the Oasis, and my advice would be to buy a replacement cartridge.  I'm not sure if the beads will work? :confused:

Never mind - just realized you said the foam was removed.  Try it out and let use know how it works.
Chief of Shaft

horrido

Not sure either but it sould work all you are doing is using a different transference vehicle instead of foam someting more modern....lol
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Hot Stuff x

I've heard of people doing this...should be fine.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.