Camacho Corojo Torpedo

Started by kgoings, 04/04/2008 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kgoings

Damn this is strong! I have actually put it down and come back and had to light it again. It gave me a buzz when I first started smoking it and again when I re-lit it. It has some very nice flavoring, the spice is very strong. Very even burn and lots of smoke. Not sure I will be able to finish it.

emind56

I love these....definitly a bit of zip to them, yummy ligero!!!!

mhuss

Quotekgoings - 4/4/2008  2:12 AM

Damn this is strong! I have actually put it down and come back and had to light it again. It gave me a buzz when I first started smoking it and again when I re-lit it. It has some very nice flavoring, the spice is very strong. Very even burn and lots of smoke. Not sure I will be able to finish it.

Thanks for the tip, kgoings.  I'm always up for suggestions when it comes to full and fairly strong sticks.  I'll have to add this one to the list!

burn1

I really enjoy the corojo also. Wait till you try the Coyolar

kgoings

Quotemhuss - 4/4/2008 7:08 AM
Quotekgoings - 4/4/2008 2:12 AM Damn this is strong! I have actually put it down and come back and had to light it again. It gave me a buzz when I first started smoking it and again when I re-lit it. It has some very nice flavoring, the spice is very strong. Very even burn and lots of smoke. Not sure I will be able to finish it.
Thanks for the tip, kgoings. I'm always up for suggestions when it comes to full and fairly strong sticks. I'll have to add this one to the list!

You can give it a try, but I am kinda a noob to cigars so it might not be as strong as I am portraying. But I could not finish it, it had good tastes...the spice was a bit strong for me.

mhuss

Quotekgoings - 4/4/2008  3:38 PM
You can give it a try, but I am kinda a noob to cigars so it might not be as strong as I am portraying. But I could not finish it, it had good tastes...the spice was a bit strong for me.

It sounds good to me, from what you're saying.  Strong, good flavors, spicy.  Sounds right up my alley!  They've already been put on my Wish List!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.