Great night out on the deck with a RP Decade

Started by SenorPablo, 04/04/2008 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SenorPablo

The wife went out with the women for a well deserved night out.  One of those extortion parties...candles I think it was this night.  Anyways, I put the kids too bed and grabbed a cigar I was looking forward to - an RP Decade.  What a great night.  It's so nice to have the good weather back again.  Had the frogs back again in the pond out back.  It's great to sit out there with no noise but the frogs and spend an hour with a good smoke.

If you like them on the mild side you'll really like the Decade.  It was a bit too mild for my taste but picked up strength in the end that made me nub it.  Very smooth, nice even burn, and creamy sweet taste.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Duker511

I have a sampler on the way that includes some Decades, Ive been on a RP kick lately and these are ones I havent tried.

I have a small pond that is still covered with thin ice, no frogs yet, but there are a few confused geese.
Tim

Duker511

The ice on my pond finally broke up and most went down stream, its 63 degrees, and Ive already smoked two cigars, I love spring :cheer:
Tim

emind56

I miss having a real spring time....Sounds like a great smoke Paul.

mhuss

QuoteDuker511 - 4/6/2008  5:16 PM
The ice on my pond finally broke up and most went down stream, its 63 degrees, and Ive already smoked two cigars, I love spring :cheer:

Definitely.  It's awesome that spring is finally back.  I got a smoke in myself last night with a semi-warm evening.  I just needed a little windbreaker to keep the cool off.  It was a damn fine smoke, too.  A Perdomo Lot 23.  Very good!

tnt956

Gotta hate those extortion parties.  My wife always says "I won't buy anything."  Of course, she always does and usually spends more than expected.

mhuss

Quotetnt956 - 4/7/2008  12:43 PM
My wife always says "I won't buy anything."  Of course, she always does and usually spends more than expected.

Famous last words, huh?!?  Yeah, honey, what are we gonna do with another friggin basket?

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.