Got it tonight. And will try to have it back in play saturday

"The Curmudgeon"

Jackal

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

DonM

I got the puts and takes done, bunch of great cigars!  I swapped out the container for a Rubbermaid.   Thanks for letting me play, I will have it in the mail on Monday!

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

On its way to Ken, my wife mailed it for me.  she didn't get a tracking # though, sorry!

"The Curmudgeon"

Ken Kelley

QuoteDonM - 4/18/2011  8:48 PM

On its way to Ken, my wife mailed it for me.  she didn't get a tracking # though, sorry!

Tracked or not, the box showed up in my mailbox this morning safe and sound. I'll peruse the offerings and get it on the way to Levi in the next day or two.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Jackal

Thanks Ken

Levi's last login was 4/8.  I will send him a PM and see if he will be ready for the pass.

Ken Kelley

QuoteJackal - 4/20/2011  3:44 PM

Thanks Ken

Levi's last login was 4/8.  I will send him a PM and see if he will be ready for the pass.

Not a bad idea! Is he TDY or otherwise out of pocket? I'll hold off on the mail until we make sure he's where he's supposed to be.

Jackal

QuoteAlphairon - 4/20/2011  1:00 PM

QuoteJackal - 4/20/2011  3:44 PM

Thanks Ken

Not a bad idea! Is he TDY or otherwise out of pocket? I'll hold off on the mail until we make sure he's where he's supposed to be.

Good question.

I sent him a PM.  Hopefully, that will ping his normal e-mail account too.

Jackal

No word from Levi as of yet.

Let's give him until after the weekend to post in.  If we don't hear from him Monday or Tuesday, then I guess we wrap the pass up.

Ken Kelley

OK, if you hear from him let me know.

gitfiddl

FYI

QuoteFeynix - 3/25/2011  2:45 PM

Hey everyone,
  Well It seems that our boat may get sent to Japan in the near future for aid and such. If it comes down to this I'll give you a heads up so that noone sends the pass my way. Hopefully not though cuz this pass is looking great!

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Ken Kelley

Quotegitfiddl - 4/21/2011  6:27 PM

FYI

Hey everyone,
  Well It seems that our boat may get sent to Japan in the near future for aid and such. If it comes down to this I'll give you a heads up so that noone sends the pass my way. Hopefully not though cuz this pass is looking great!

Looks like the boat may have indeed gone Japanward. But does anybody know for sure? If we don't hear from him by Monday I'll send the pass to its logical conclusion.

gitfiddl

QuoteAlphairon - 4/21/2011  6:55 PM

Quotegitfiddl - 4/21/2011  6:27 PM

FYI

Hey everyone,

Looks like the boat may have indeed gone Japanward. But does anybody know for sure? If we don't hear from him by Monday I'll send the pass to its logical conclusion.

That sound's like the plan to me.  When he checks back in, we might want to unleash a little WoG (Wrath of Geeks) upon his soul...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Ken Kelley

No word from Feynix so I'm going to assume he's otherwise occupied. Absent disagreement I will skip him and send the pass to Jackal to close this one out.

When Levi gets back I say we keelhaul him or make him walk the plank for not letting us know his status better than he did.  :mad:

Jackal

QuoteAlphairon - 4/26/2011  5:09 AM

No word from Feynix so I'm going to assume he's otherwise occupied. Absent disagreement I will skip him and send the pass to Jackal to close this one out.

When Levi gets back I say we keelhaul him or make him walk the plank for not letting us know his status better than he did.  :mad:

Sounds like a plan to me.

Ken Kelley

Got a lull in the thunderstorms so I was able to make it to the settlement this morning and get this one on the way to Jackal. That should close the loop on the Short and Sweet Pass. Thanks for the fun, Jason!

Jackal

Box made it home today.

Thanks to everyone for making this another great pass.

:cheer:

zac

Thanks again Jason for hosting another good pass.

:bigthumbs:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.