AF Cuban Corona

Started by Duker511, 04/06/2008 07:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duker511

This morning as I was going through my humi. I found a couple AF Cuban Coronas that have been there for a year or so. I smoked a couple back when I bought them, and they were awsome. This morning I realized that a year in the humi makes a big difference with Fuentes, It was like a whole new cigar. I know that ageing cigars is suposed to make them better, and it does. This cigar I smoked this morning was the smoothest most delicious cigar Ive smoked in a long time. Ive aged lots of cigars for a year or more, but this was the most improved I think. :smoker:
Tim

Astronaut318i

Do you feel that they distinguish themselves from the rest of the Fuente line? Because I already have ALOT of Fuentes in my humidor, but if these set themselves apart from the rest of the line, then I'd definately think about stocking some.

Duker511

I think right out of the box they are the best affordable Fuente out there. A year is about the longest Ive aged a Fuente, and that year did make it stand out from other Fuentes, however I would have to try other aged ones to say they stand out from the rest.
Tim

Astronaut318i

Was it natural or maduro?

Duker511

Tim

Astronaut318i

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.