La Aroma De Cuba Edicion Especial

Started by horrido, 05/26/2011 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

horrido

I was reading some of the reviews on this and was wondering is it worth to buy a box to stash in any collection. I appreciate your responses and actually used your reviews to make some buying decisions.  :biggrin:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Ken Kelley

I like the New Blend a whole lot better but it's your money.
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

zac

QuoteAlphairon - 5/26/2011  10:31 AM

I like the New Blend a whole lot better but it's your money.

:word:

horrido

What  really is the difference between the 2 brands anyways. Are the blending different internally I don't know much about this brand? I know its only money but for all is the price worth it for any cigar smoked to ash.....a very expensive ash indeed.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

lubrix

I believe the Edition Especial uses an Ecuadorian sumatra wrapper instead of a U.S.A. conn.wrapper.To my knowledge.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

87North

Quotelubrix - 5/27/2011  4:27 PM

I believe the Edition Especial uses an Ecuadorian sumatra wrapper instead of a U.S.A. conn.wrapper.To my knowledge.

I think thats about right...  For my taste I generally prefer a Connecticut Broadleaf to a sumatra anyway...
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

ljlemer

I like it very much, but my favorite is the Series R. Both the Natural and Maduro are excellent. I've never bought a box of anything that expensive, though. I buy them all (singles) on cigarbid when the price is right.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

lubrix

Quoteljlemer - 5/28/2011  1:13 AM

I like it very much, but my favorite is the Series R. Both the Natural and Maduro are excellent. I've never bought a box of anything that expensive, though. I buy them all (singles) on cigarbid when the price is right.
Do you mean La Gloria Cubana Serie R?.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.