Total Members Voted: 32

Brlesq

QuoteCfickter - 10/2/2014  12:13 PM

We have indoor plumbing

:lmao:  :lmao:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

toby2

GA house yes but I wouldn't. the neighbors are a few acres away through the woods and I wouldn't want to have any kids catch a glimpse. AL house has a 1/4 mile driveway before the property opens up to the home site so all things go and have around there.

ItalianGuido

If I'm smoking outside, why would I go inside to pee? I could never abandon my precious 'gar.. :)
"Cigars!"  - Gene Hackman from "Young Frankenstein"

Vroomp

QuoteItalianGuido - 10/2/2014  8:14 PM  If I'm smoking outside, why would I go inside to pee? I could never abandon my precious 'gar.. :)

:word:

My neighbors could care less.

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

mpurtle01

I have, but only at night....   :-(  envious

Longhorn

Samhain2000

My problem is if i dont pee in my from yard, the neighbors call the cops.
They're weirdos.
A cigar is like a gun, you never know when you'll need one.

05Venturer

My ressurection status is being compromised by these damn spammers time to get with it.  :biggrin:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

I can relieve myself anywhere day or nite and not have to worry about neighbours,the closest one is a mile away.My only issue is  you go in the same spot all the time it kills the grass.  :-)

Brlesq

Quote05Venturer - 3/24/2018  8:46 AM

My ressurection status is being compromised by these damn spammers time to get with it.  :biggrin:

Sorry, we don't need your resurrection services anymore . . . the  spammers are much more efficient!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.