Charmedleaf.com – Outstanding Customer Service!

Started by Brlesq, 06/10/2011 08:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charmed Leaf

QuoteBrlesq - 6/23/2011  10:03 AM

QuoteCharmed Leaf - 6/23/2011  10:01 AM

To show our appreciation to Bruce and all the hits from Cigargeeks.com here's a coupon code for 20% off all purchases on the site. It's good until July 5th, 2011.  COUPON CODE: CIGARGEEKSJULY4TH.

Support the little guys ... -Elissa http://www.charmedleaf.com

Thank you Elissa for such a nice gesture.  I'm sure that our BOTLs will place some orders and try you out like I did. :thumbsup:

My pleasure ... already received a few orders, so thanks go to the Geeks.  -Elissa

nwb

Very nice gesture Elissa - I'm going to take a closer look tonight.
Chief of Shaft

BlackIrish

(__
  • ___{{{~[/B]

gitfiddl

Thanks, Elissa!  I just placed an order for a 5-stick sampler.  I know it ain't much in your coffers, but having spent 20+ years in retail, I dig your customer service ethics.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Charmed Leaf

Quotegitfiddl - 6/24/2011  7:06 PM

Thanks, Elissa!  I just placed an order for a 5-stick sampler.  I know it ain't much in your coffers, but having spent 20+ years in retail, I dig your customer service ethics.

every sale is awesome. Really appreciate it. -Elissa

Jackal

Thanks Elissa.  I picked up some Illusiones, Urbanos and Illuminatis.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

NES Tek

Big thanks Elissa!!! I grabbed some Illusiones. Great deal!
"A good cigar is like tasting a good wine: you smell it, you taste it, you look at it, you feel it - you can even hear it. It satisfies all the senses." - Anonymous

"You play five years in a Jimmy Buffett cover band and see what your freakin' wardrobe looks like, butthole!" - gitfiddl

Charmed Leaf

Sneak peak ... Cigargeeks are the first to hear about this ... we have been selected to be the sole Internet site to offer Padilla's re-release of the Padilla Miami 8 & 11.  Just 200 boxes of the robusto will be rolled in Miami.  Charmedleaf.com has been alloted at least 25 boxes.  Check www.charmedleaf.com over the next couple of days to place your pre-order.  The cigars will be available for shipping in mid-August.  -Elissa

lubrix

----
Guru of ruining the moment.

nwb

QuoteCharmed Leaf - 6/30/2011  7:09 AM

Sneak peak ... Cigargeeks are the first to hear about this ... we have been selected to be the sole Internet site to offer Padilla's re-release of the Padilla Miami 8 & 11.  Just 200 boxes of the robusto will be rolled in Miami.  Charmedleaf.com has been alloted at least 25 boxes.  Check www.charmedleaf.com over the next couple of days to place your pre-order.  The cigars will be available for shipping in mid-August.  -Elissa

That is awesome - I may have to bite.  The original 8&11 was a fantastic cigar.
Chief of Shaft

87North

Quotenwb - 6/30/2011  9:55 AM

Sounds nice, but I'm afraid that a production that limited will likely be out of my price range... :-(
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Robert LG

Quote87North - 6/30/2011  11:19 AM

Sounds nice, but I'm afraid that a production that limited will likely be out of my price range... :-(

Maybe we could do another split depending on price.  It may be out of my league as well, even with a split. :?: We'll have to see.
Rob

gitfiddl

QuoteRobert LG - 6/30/2011  4:12 PM

Maybe we could do another split depending on price.  It may be out of my league as well, even with a split. :?: We'll have to see.

I might be up for a piece of that action...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Brlesq

Elissa's appearances are becoming a welcome site around here.  Great offers and exclusives for all of us.  Glad I stumbled upon her business and introduced her here!  I'm going to be placing another order later this week.  

Those Padillas are going to go quick.  I'll be in for a box or a split!   :cigarman:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

gitfiddl

QuoteBrlesq - 6/10/2011  9:21 AM

A few weeks ago I stumbled across this little boutique cigar website (out of Miami) and had the greatest customer service ever!

Charmedleaf.com only carries about 20 small boutique brands, most of which you've never heard of!  They are also running a Free Shipping deal for the summer, so I thought I would try out a couple of new singles to see how I liked both the brands and the website.

Within 30 minutes of ordering, I received an email that my order was "awaiting fulfillment", and I thought OK, they don't have something in stock, no big deal.  A couple of days later I got a second email that my order had shipped. But the big surprise was when it arrived only one week after I ordered:  My order was DOUBLED and there was a note from Elissa Noyes, the owner, apologizing for the delay!  "Your satisfaction is our number one priority, so we've doubled your order", she wrote.  This is over-the-top the best and most unexpected customer service I have ever received! :bigthumbs:

I haven't tried the cigars yet because I want to let them rest at least a few weeks, but I'll report back when I do.  In the meantime, if you're looking for some new brands to try, give charmedleaf.com a visit.  I know that I'll be going back!

Here's the link:  http://www.charmedleaf.com/brands/

I had the almost the same experience.  I placed an order on June 24.  On June 28, I get the following message:

"Thank you for your recent order with Charmedleaf. We apologize for the delay in shipping and have included extra product in your order at no additional charge. Your satisfaction is our number one priority!
Thanks again for your business,

Elissa
Charmedleaf.com"

I sent Elissa a replay stating that, although appreciated, no extra product was necessary.  They'd already given us Geeks 20% off, and they were paying the freight.  With that, my little order came to $25.60.  A day or two's delay wasn't going to bug me.  

Then I noticed that they hadn't collected FL state sales tax; I'm in FL and every other intrastate online retailer does.  I told her to go ahead and bill my card for the tax.  She replied to the effect of No, they'd cover it, but appreciated me bringing it to their attention.  It was a yet unnoticed glitch in their newly launched website (my order number was  #144).

My purchase arrived today.  The "extra product" was four additional cigars, different from those in the #1 sampler I'd ordered.  So now, I have 9 sticks I've never smoked, most of which I've never heard of, but there ain't an ugly one in the bunch!  I sure hope they get all the glitches worked out.  I'm really looking forward to these cigars I've got and ordering more from them in the future.

Brlesq

That's awesome, Dave!  Way to go Elissa!

:bigthumbs:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

ROTHNH

We're hearing lots of bad news lately about how so many local B&Ms are going out of business and the little guys -- small retail businesses are being forced out -- squeezed between the recession, internet sales, nanny State laws and the FDA.

It's indeed refreshing to hear about Elissa and her shop going out of their way to send a loud and clear message about how to do things correctly.

Charmed indeed.

wlfwalleye

QuoteCharmed Leaf - 6/30/2011  6:09 AM

Credit card in one hand computer's refresh button in the other.... can't wait.

Thanks for the heads up Elissa!

Charmed Leaf

We are now taking orders for Padilla Miami 8 & 11 re-release http://bit.ly/pwqw58 scheduled for release August 15, 2011. Only 200 boxes made, we have 25.

nwb

QuoteCharmed Leaf - 7/6/2011  8:11 AM

We are now taking orders for Padilla Miami 8 & 11 re-release http://bit.ly/pwqw58 scheduled for release August 15, 2011. Only 200 boxes made, we have 25.

Better snap one up, Kyle. :biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

MT21

Quotenwb - 7/6/2011  6:18 AM

QuoteCharmed Leaf - 7/6/2011  8:11 AM

Better snap one up, Kyle. :biggrin:

Just one?
"Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment."

Gurkha free zone.

Charmed Leaf

Putting up PANACEA sticks on the site now ... going to carry the full line ... may offer you guys another coupon soon.

nwb

QuoteCharmed Leaf - 7/14/2011  9:34 PM

Putting up PANACEA sticks on the site now ... going to carry the full line ... may offer you guys another coupon soon.

Very good - those are nice cigars.
Chief of Shaft

Brlesq

QuoteCharmed Leaf - 7/14/2011  9:34 PM

We love the Flatbed Panacea's here, Elissa!  You'll see we just did a review of Paul Bush's Red 760 on our home page this month.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

87North

Quotegitfiddl - 6/30/2011  3:35 PM

QuoteRobert LG - 6/30/2011  4:12 PM

I might be up for a piece of that action...

I'd love to, but I'm afraid I'm just not in a position to do that right now... :-(
Guru of "Sarcastic Wit and Folksy Wisdom"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.