Stupit LIghter!!

Started by billy82, 07/11/2011 09:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billy82

Well I was about to light a Gurkha Warlord for my first time and my lighter is not working :cry: . Well looks like Im going to buy a new one sooner then I thought. Its a Jet Line 2 flame that lasted since the begining of the year.
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun
http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=billy82

kcramer

Check out amazon.com if you want another Jet Line.  IIRC I paid $20-$22 for two of them last summer.

horrido

BBQ lighter works just fine..... :lmao:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

billy82

Ill check that out.  I just might go a get a Xikar lighter.  I had one before and it got stolen from my car.
But I really liked the name "Wish Stealer". It had a Native American ring to it. -Brlesq

A wise geek once told me that moving up from a daily smoke to a weekly or even bi-monthly smoke would be worth it, if I could learn how to appreciate a really really good cigar. -southernrun

billy82

:rolleyes:  I heard that from some were alreadly.  :lmao:

nwb

Two words: Ronson Jetlite

:biggrin:
Chief of Shaft

DonM

Ronson Jetlight for me as well. I have 4 of em laying around and they only let me down when I don't fill em up

"The Curmudgeon"

Bob Cordell

One word for you: BIC

"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

Beegerply

QuoteDonM - 7/11/2011  11:56 AM

Ronson Jetlight for me as well. I have 4 of em laying around and they only let me down when I don't fill em up

I have 2 that I use and 6 still in the package you never know  :confused:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

cocon

Quotenwb - 7/11/2011  12:43 PM

Two words: Ronson Jetlite

:word: Got 2 myself!
WOOOOO - Ric Flair

Train, say your prayers, and eat your vitamins - Hulk Hogan

horrido

OMG guys the BBQ lighter with the flexible wand very cheap and burns great........ :lmao:
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Beegerply

Quotehorrido - 7/11/2011  3:46 PM

OMG guys the BBQ lighter with the flexible wand very cheap and burns great........ :lmao:

ronson jet 2.99 walmart, I've had one for 2 years
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

horrido

QuoteBeegerply - 7/11/2011  4:54 PM

Got a 3 pack from Princess Auto for 1.99 a green, yellow and red....also they work great and if I lose one no worries. BBQ lighter had it for 5 years and it work in all weather comes with a silver handle and a blck wand very trend setting in the backyard......matches my brown crocs....... :lmao:  :lmao:
-- Cuban saying

lubrix

Quotehorrido - 7/11/2011  4:00 PM

QuoteBeegerply - 7/11/2011  4:54 PM

Got a 3 pack from Princess Auto for 1.99 a green, yellow and red....also they work great and if I lose one no worries. BBQ lighter had it for 5 years and it work in all weather comes with a silver handle and a blck wand very trend setting in the backyard......matches my brown crocs....... :lmao:  :lmao:
Horrido-When I put my finishing touches on my Intercontinental Ballistic torch lighter,you will get the first light!.
----
Guru of ruining the moment.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.