2011 Camacho Liberty Distribution

Started by wescat, 07/22/2011 02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H8W8IN

OK, Stupid question here. Are you resting these in the caskets in the humidor or out of the caskets?

nwb

QuoteH8W8IN - 8/16/2011  8:09 PM

OK, Stupid question here. Are you resting these in the caskets in the humidor or out of the caskets?

In coffin, without tissue.
Chief of Shaft

Robert LG

Got my 2006 , 2-2007's and 2-2011's.  Thanks Kevin!  Now the question is when to smoke these beauties??
Rob

wescat

QuoteRobert LG - 8/16/2011  8:49 PM

Got my 2006 , 2-2007's and 2-2011's.  Thanks Kevin!  Now the question is when to smoke these beauties??
Rob, torched one yet?
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

horrido

Just wanted to thank Kevin we got our shipment a couple of weeks as promised no hitches. My son in law split 2007's and are currently going to order 2007 very shortly. Kevin is an awesome guy.

Thanks Again.
"As you approach thirty, you have a thirty ring gauge; as you approach fifty, you have a fifty ring gauge."
-- Cuban saying

Bicho

Eating and sleeping are the only activities that should be allowed to interrupt a man's enjoyment of his cigar.

Mark Twain

wescat

QuoteBicho - 8/24/2011  9:06 AM

any left??? :-( sorry didnt see the thread!!!
Yes. PM me with what you are interested in.
The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Robert LG

Quotewescat - 8/24/2011  5:26 AM

QuoteRobert LG - 8/16/2011  8:49 PM

Rob, torched one yet?

Not yet.  They almost look too good to smoke.  I took them out of there coffins and removed them from the tissue.  I couldn't stand directly over them or else they would have been covered in drool.  One of them may go up in smoke this weekend. :smoker:
Rob

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.