Gurkha G3

Started by Turboknat, 04/27/2008 06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turboknat

Wow, I have had three very good smokes in the last week.  First a well aged Onyx Reserve Toro which had started to blume, and another well aged Camacho Corojo Maduro.  Both extremely flavorful.  Last night, my wife and I sat on the back porch after dinner, and she enjoyed something called a chocolate flavored cigarette (hmm...), but I had a Gurkha G3 that I had been aging for over 300 days.  This cigar was excellent.  

Upon initial light there was a slightly sweet, pleasant smokiness that I haven't experienced before.  It wasn't strong, just pleasant.  Primarily after initial light for the first bit there was chocolate, caramel and an almost fruity liquour taste.  Also, some leather.  Lots of smoke.  The flavors were consistent all the way through.  The draw was great the whole way through, and the burn was fairly even until the final inch and a half, where it started to canoe some.  But, I took this one all the way to the end.

I went to the store to buy another one today, but instead saw the G5 and purchased it to try.

ljlemer

So you will be the first to review the Gurkha Avenger G5 after you first review the Gurkha G3? Telling us about it here doesn't count as a review.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.