Opinion of the KOS Cigar Holder?

Started by TheKingsOfSmoke, 01/24/2014 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheKingsOfSmoke

Fellow cigar lovers, ever find yourself sitting your cigar in an ashtray that is just too full for you to set and now your have your cigar touching another cigar? Presenting the Kings Of Smoke Cigar Holder. Made from recycled products, this holder  can stick to anything magnetic and if you don't have anything magnetic, you can use your cutter as a stabilizer! Portable and cheap, these babies can be taken anywhere!

[img]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=725039584172799&set=a.725039217506169.1073741834.665160696827355&type=3&theater[/image]

Ken Kelley

Hmmmm....how well will it hold a big ol' slice of yummy SPAM?

:biggrin:

Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Vroomp

Yeah,, it was but,.......All it was was this.......

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

sjn1117

Is that a wine cork with a magnet glued to it?
why isnt phonetic spelled like it sounds?

The Lone star Guru of F.A.R.T.(firearms, alcohol, ramble, tobacco)

conditionZero

QuoteTheKingsOfSmoke - 1/24/2014  5:39 PM  Fellow cigar lovers, ever find yourself sitting your cigar in an ashtray that is just too full for you to set and now your have your cigar touching another cigar? Presenting the Kings Of Smoke Cigar Holder. Made from recycled products, this holder  can stick to anything magnetic and if you don't have anything magnetic, you can use your cutter as a stabilizer! Portable and cheap, these babies can be taken anywhere!  [img]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=725039584172799&set=a.725039217506169.1073741834.665160696827355&type=3&theater[/image]

Sweet!!!! Thanks for telling us about this! I just ordered 87!

--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

Ken Kelley

QuoteVroomp - 1/24/2014  6:46 AM

Yeah,, it was but,.......All it was was this.......

Heh! I guess they're running short of ideas down there to the sheltered workshop!

conditionZero

Guys, seriously... You can use your cutter as a base.
--JOE--

I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink.  Joe E. Lewis

The Burn Ward

QuoteconditionZero - 1/24/2014  6:51 PM

QuoteTheKingsOfSmoke - 1/24/2014  5:39 PM  Fellow cigar lovers, ever find yourself sitting your cigar in an ashtray that is just too full for you to set and now your have your cigar touching another cigar? Presenting the Kings Of Smoke Cigar Holder. Made from recycled products, this holder  can stick to anything magnetic and if you don't have anything magnetic, you can use your cutter as a stabilizer! Portable and cheap, these babies can be taken anywhere!  [img]https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=725039584172799&set=a.725039217506169.1073741834.665160696827355&type=3&theater[/image]

Sweet!!!! Thanks for telling us about this! I just ordered 87!

:lmao:

Ted

It may be rather inelegant, but I'm cheap and just use grab a business card out of my wallet.  Always have some with me anyway.

conditionZero

I don't know everyone is acting like this is so funny. Seems like a viable alternative to emptying your ashtray to me.
--JOE--

gitfiddl

QuoteconditionZero - 1/24/2014  7:10 PM

I don't know everyone is acting like this is so funny. Seems like a viable alternative to emptying your ashtray to me.

Because we're dicks, that's why!  And I don't empty my ashtray, she does! :shades:
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Vroomp

Quotegitfiddl - 1/24/2014  7:53 PM  
QuoteconditionZero - 1/24/2014  7:10 PM  I don't know everyone is acting like this is so funny. Seems like a viable alternative to emptying your ashtray to me.
Because we're dicks, that's why!  And I don't empty my ashtray, she does! :shades:  

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

conditionZero

Well, I guess if you don't have a KOS cigar holder, that would be cool too.
--JOE--

Vroomp

Quotesjn1117 - 1/24/2014  6:48 PM  Is that a wine cork with a magnet glued to it?

That would be a DECORATIVE cork, if you must know!

sjn1117

Hey we should at least thank the guy for bringing back out the midget strippers!  :biggrin:

Smurf

Quotesjn1117 - 1/24/2014  8:28 PM

Hey we should at least thank the guy for bringing back out the midget strippers!  :biggrin:

:biggrin:
orbis non sufficit

Rhall

After seeing the picture of the "holder" i dont think he smoking a cigar when he had the idea.....
Insert sarcastic quote here.

gitfiddl

Quotesjn1117 - 1/24/2014  8:28 PM

He didn't.  I did. My ashtray was full... :shades:

Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Ted

Hey, that's Sassy Cassee!

She's awesome, or so I hear.

gitfiddl

QuoteTed - 1/24/2014  8:51 PM

Hey, that's Sassy Cassee!

She's awesome, or so I hear.

I honestly couldn't tell you her name (but I bet she's a handful to deal with).  Five years or so ago, midget strippers came up in a thread here.  I just googled "midget stripper" and found that pic.  A few comments later and I was suddenly the unofficial Guru of Midget Strippers around these parts.

conditionZero

^^^And a fine job you're doing!
--JOE--

sjn1117

Quotegitfiddl - 1/24/2014  8:02 PM  
QuoteTed - 1/24/2014  8:51 PM  Hey, that's Sassy Cassee!  She's awesome, or so I hear.
I honestly couldn't tell you her name (but I bet she's a handful to deal with).  Five years or so ago, midget strippers came up in a thread here.  I just googled "midget stripper" and found that pic.  A few comments later and I was suddenly the unofficial Guru of Midget Strippers around these parts.  
don't be so modest Dave!  You're the king of midget strippers! 

Ted

Quotegitfiddl - 1/24/2014  7:02 PM  
QuoteTed - 1/24/2014  8:51 PM  Hey, that's Sassy Cassee!  She's awesome, or so I hear.

Hahaha!

When I was in Vegas this year I stayed at a Marriott near the Hustler Club (not by choice). Little Sassy was on the digital billboard we drove by every day.  Kinda hard to forget!

gitfiddl

QuoteTed - 1/24/2014  9:20 PM

Quotegitfiddl - 1/24/2014  7:02 PM  

Hahaha!

When I was in Vegas this year I stayed at a Marriott near the Hustler Club (not by choice). Little Sassy was on the digital billboard we drove by every day.  Kinda hard to forget!

I think she's damn cute.

In the sake of fairness, though, I'll post this one for the ladies:

Ken Kelley

QuoteVroomp - 1/24/2014  8:10 AM

Quotesjn1117 - 1/24/2014  6:48 PM  Is that a wine cork with a magnet glued to it?

That would be a DECORATIVE cork, if you must know!

I reckon the guy who started this whole thread is a cork!  :biggrin:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.